Thursday, May 03, 2007

Prince Charming is Dead

This morning, I returned home ready to sleep after working all night. All of my furry family greeted me except for one beloved kitty, Prince Charming.

I could not find him last night before I left for work. This morning, I stood on the deck and called for him.

He always comes home when I call. When he did not come, I walked out into the yard and saw his body lying in the rain.

There was no indication of what caused his death. I took comfort in the fact that he died in his own yard. He was lying near a spot where he used to sit and watch the dogs play. There were no signs of trauma.

Prince Charming
(Tuxedo Kitty)
Summer 1999
May 2007

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:16:00 PM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

I am sorry for you. I hope that thought its probably impossible to replace the Prince, a suitable stand-in can be found...

 
At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:18:00 AM, Blogger jordanrep.com/10522 said...

Thank you, Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home